Please read the following terms and conditions before your ticket purchase:
Great Horror Campout is frightening and may include total darkness, water spray and splash, uneven surfaces, steps up and down, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, spaces which require you to bend down while walking, sudden loud noises, live “scare actors”, as well as fog and scent effects which are intended to startle and frighten you.
Great Horror Campout is not recommended for people with heart or back problems, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety or flashing lights. Also, this event is not recommended for anyone with health issues that can be made worse or aggravated by any other form of participation.
YOU PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
During Great Horror Campout you may be handled, moved, bound, hooded and chained by our actors. You may witness strong verbal content, which may be considered offensive in nature. This content is part of the experience and is presented for entertainment purposes only.
You will not be placed in real danger at any time.
Persons under 18 years of age will not be admitted.
NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 9PM
Anyone arriving after the 9pm Headmaster Camp Orientation will not be permitted. Camp orientation is mandatory to the safety and well being of our cast, crew, and campers.
There is no smoking. No alcohol or illegal substances of any kind are permitted on the property. Leave all metal objects in your car. Do not touch oak trees. Do not touch or aggravate any wildlife. Do not touch properties, sets, or effects. Do not touch the actors. The actors may touch you. You cannot touch them back. They WILL NOT harm you. Stay on the premises at all times once you enter. Do not bring or wear masks, costumes or imitation weaponry of any kind. Video recording of any aspect of Great Horror Campout is not allowed. Pictures are permitted in campsite/tented areas only. Ten Thirty One Productions must approve any commercial use of photos taken. Don’t bring anything of value. We will not be held liable for the loss of ANY item. Participation is an individual experience and will not be the same for all campers, as campers will participate in the activities of their choice. Great Horror Campout IS FUR FREE. We have enough blood and guts at the camp, please don’t wear fur.
- Campers sleep in two- or four-person tents. If you come alone or as the extra person in an odd-number group, you may be required to tent share with another person or group. If you would prefer not to tent share, please book an entire tent.
- We supply tents, Hell Hunt reusable bags, and Souvenir T-shirts.
- We do not supply sleeping bags, pillows, flashlights or drinks. You must bring these yourself.
- Semi- and total darkness is utilized throughout the experience, therefore, running is forbidden during Great Horror Campout.
- Great Horror Campout operates rain or shine. You should wear sensible clothing and footwear and be prepared for potentially wet conditions. The experience takes place outdoors.
- No open flames of any kind are permitted.
- If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to refuse admission to the event and you will not be entitled to a refund. The decision whether or not to allow you to enter lies with the production team, whose decisions are governed by the security and safety of our actors and other guests.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if your behavior is perceived as threatening or if we have any reason to believe you pose a threat to other campers or our actors. In this instance, we will NOT issue a refund of your admission price.
- There is ample time for sleeping. However, the event and scare activity will continue throughout the event, sporadically and without warning. You may experience erratic interruptions during your sleep and at other points during the night.
- We will not be held liable for any accident or incident which occurs if you have failed to follow instructions given by the Great Horror Campout production team, actors or security staff, or if you have failed to adhere to any of the terms and conditions given on the website at www.greathorrorcampout.com as published on the day of your attendance.
- Ten Thirty One Productions will endeavor to ensure that all advertised features are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, cancel or suspend any feature due to inclement weather to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Ten Thirty One Productions films and photographs at all times for the purpose of security, quality monitoring and marketing. These recordings may feature campers images or voices. By taking part in the event, you irrevocably waive all rights in these recordings and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright lies solely with Ten Thirty One Productions.
- Once booked, you cannot change or modify your tickets under any circumstances.
- Ten Thirty One Productions reserves the right to cancel any advertised event if circumstances dictate that it is necessary to do so. In this event, you will be notified by email at the address given when you purchased your ticket, and you will receive a full refund via the method of your original payment. In the event of a cancellation we will refund your ticket price only, and will not be held liable for any other expenses.
- You must bring your printed tickets to Great Horror Campout the night of your event. You may also bring tickets downloaded to a smart phone. Twenty-four hours before the event date, you will receive the official camp dossier. In it, you will find maps, zone and creature information. Hell Hunt items are also included in your dossier that can aid in your survival.
- Great Horror Campout is an asset of Ten Thirty One Productions™, LLC.
- By purchasing a ticket for Great Horror Campout you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and taking part is at your own risk.